IV International Scientific Conference UCIENCIA 2020
The University of Informatics Sciences (UCI) invites professionals engaged in teaching, research and development in the eld of informatics and computer science to participate in the IV International Scientific Conference UCIENCIA 2020, to be held at the Hotel Nacional, Havana, Cuba, from October 6 through 8, 2020.
To provide a space for the exchange of experiences, re ections and results on science and technology, R+D+i and training in the eld of computer science and informatics.
To disseminate the results of the research developed in these elds.
To promote cooperation between national and foreign institutions related to these areas of knowledge.
- IX International Workshop of Free Software.
Coordinator: Niurvis Legrá Pérez (email@example.com)
- IX International Workshop on Project Management.
Coordinator: Pedro Y. Piñero Pérez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VII International Workshop on Arti cial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition.
Coordinator: Yanio Hernández Heredia (email@example.com)
- IV International Workshop on the Impact of ICTs on Society.
Coordinator: Pedro L. Basulto Ramírez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IV International Workshop on Computational Mathematics.
Coordinator: Jorge Gulín González (email@example.com)
- IV International Workshop on Software Engineering and Quality.
Coordinator: Yaimí Trujillo Casañola (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IV International Workshop on Teaching Informatics Sciences.
Coordinator: Natalia Martínez Sánchez (email@example.com)
- III International Workshop on University Extension.
Coordinator: Ernesto Miguel García González (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- II International Workshop on Cybersecurity.
Coordinator: Raydel Montesino Perurena (email@example.com)
- IX Langtech Workshop on Language and Technology
Coordinator: Ivonne Collada Peña (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SUBMISSION, RULES FOR PRESENTATION AND PUBLICATION OF PAPERS
Papers will be submitted through EasyChair, a conference management software system: (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=uciencia2020).
You can download the template for the presentations in Word at the end of the call.
Papers will be reviewed by double-blind pairs and their acceptance will be subject to the evaluation of the Scientic Committee corresponding to each thematic workshop.
The accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and a selection will be proposed for publication in the Cuban Journal of Computer Science RCCi (https://rcci.uci.cu), indexed in the SciELO Network. In addition, some selected works on specific topics will be indexed in SPRINGER.
•Spanish and English.
• May 10, 2020: Deadline for paper reception.
• July 1st, 2020: Notification of acceptance by the Scientific Committee.
• August 1st, 2020: Deadline for receiving amended papers.
• October 6 to 8, 2020: Conference in session.
Nationals: $ 300.00 CUC
Foreigns: $ 300.00 CUC (from March 15 to September 15)
$ 350.00 EUR (as of September 15)
Includes: certificate of participation, accreditation module, publication in the proccedings, welcome cocktail and farewell dinner.
- A site to be disclosed soon will allow online payments, with the possibility of paying for the registration of one or various participants via the same transfer for greater convenience.
- Check or cash at the time of accreditation.
- Bank transfer.
In addition, a limit number of capacities will be available at the Postgraduate Residence Hall of the University. The request for accommodation must be sent by 05 September to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, with the subject "Request for accommodation UCIENCIA2020".
The package includes breakfast and dinner.
- 27 CUC per night x person: Room shared by 2 people.
- 30 CUC per night x person: Single room.
President: Walter Baluja García
Vice President: Raydel Montesino Perurena
Beatriz Aragón Fernández
Nadiela Milan Cristo
Executive Secretary UCIENCIA 2020
Phone Number (+53) 7 835 8265, 7 837 3696