IV International Scientific Conference UCIENCIA 2021
The University of Informatics Sciences (UCI) invites professionals engaged in teaching, research and development in the eld of informatics and computer science to participate in the IV International Scientific Conference UCIENCIA 2020, to be held at the Hotel Nacional, Havana, Cuba, from October 6 through 8, 2020. In this edition, besides maintaining its face-to-face format, the Organizing Committee has decided to include the virtual modality.
Additionally, for the first time, the "My thesis in three minutes" contest will be held. The terms and conditions of this contest can be consulted here.
To provide a space for the exchange of experiences, re ections and results on science and technology, R+D+i and training in the eld of computer science and informatics.
To disseminate the results of the research developed in these elds.
To promote cooperation between national and foreign institutions related to these areas of knowledge.
- IX International Workshop of Free Software.
Coordinator: Niurvis Legrá Pérez (email@example.com)
- IX International Workshop on Project Management.
Coordinator: Pedro Y. Piñero Pérez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VII International Workshop on Arti cial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition.
Coordinator: Yanio Hernández Heredia (email@example.com)
- IV International Workshop on the Impact of ICTs on Society.
Coordinator: Pedro L. Basulto Ramírez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IV International Workshop on Computational Mathematics.
Coordinator: Jorge Gulín González (email@example.com)
- IV International Workshop on Software Engineering and Quality.
Coordinator: Yaimí Trujillo Casañola (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IV International Workshop on Teaching Informatics Sciences.
Coordinator: Natalia Martínez Sánchez (email@example.com)
- III International Workshop on University Extension.
Coordinator: Ernesto Miguel García González (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- II International Workshop on Cybersecurity.
Coordinator: Raydel Montesino Perurena (email@example.com)
- IX Langtech Workshop on Language and Technology
Coordinator: Ivonne Collada Peña (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SUBMISSION, RULES FOR PRESENTATION AND PUBLICATION OF PAPERS
Papers should be submitted according to the guidelines published by each workshop.
The management of the papers will be done by the EasyChair platform, except for the Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition and Project Management Workshops, which will be by Springer's OCS. The sites are indicated in each workshop.
You can download the template for the presentations in Word of the Call page on the conference's website (https://uciencia.uci.cu).
Papers will be reviewed by double-blind pairs and their acceptance will be subject to the evaluation of the Scientic Committee corresponding to each thematic workshop.
The accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and a selection will be proposed for publication in the Cuban Journal of Computer Science RCCi (https://rcci.uci.cu), indexed in the SciELO Network. In addition, some selected works on specific topics will be indexed in SPRINGER.
•Spanish and English.
• May 10, 2020: Deadline for paper reception.
• July 1st, 2020: Notification of acceptance by the Scientific Committee.
• August 1st, 2020: Deadline for receiving amended papers.
• October 5 to 7, 2020: Conference in session.
Nationals: $ 300.00 CUC
Foreigns: $ 300.00 CUC
$ 350.00 EUR
Includes: certificate of participation, accreditation module, publication in the proceedings, welcome cocktail and farewell dinner.
Foreigners: $ 75.00 EUR
Nationals: $ 400.00 CUP
It includes certificate of participation and publication in the conference proceedings.
- Online: through a website to be disclosed in the near future, participants will be able to access this option. It will allow you to pay the registration fees for one or more participants through the same transfer, thus making the process more convenient.
- Check or cash at the time of accreditation.
- Bank transfer.
Accommodation packages will be offered through Havanatur Travel Agency, for which you can contact:
Telf: (+53) 7204 7412 | 7201 9780 | 7201 9861 | 7201 9777
In addition, a limit number of capacities will be available at the Postgraduate Residence Hall of the University. The request for accommodation must be sent by 05 September to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, with the subject "Request for accommodation UCIENCIA2020".
The package include breakfast
President: Walter Baluja García
Vice President: Raydel Montesino Perurena
Beatriz Aragón Fernández
Nadiela Milan Cristo
Executive Secretary UCIENCIA 2020
Phone Number (+53) 7 835 8265, 7 837 3696