IV International Workshop on Computational Mathematics and Bioinformatics
The University of Informatics Sciences (UCI) invites to national and foreign professional to participate in IV Workshop on Computational Mathematics and Bioinformatics to be held from 05 to 07 October 2021 in Havana, Cuba, in the context of the IV International Scientific Conference UCIENCIA
• Disseminate original scientific results in areas of Computational Mathematics, Bioinformatics and related fields.
• Exchange experiences in areas of Computational Mathematics, Bioinformatics and related fields.
• Promote the cooperation among national and foreign institutions, with accent in the development of joint R&D projects.
• Computational Mathematics.
• High Performance Computing.
• Computational Design of Nanomaterials.
• Bioinformatics and Applications.
PhD. Jorge Gulín-González (President, CEMC, UCI, Cuba)
PhD. Erik Mannens (Ghent University, Belguim)
PhD. Roberto Mulet Genicio (Faculty of Physics, University of Havana, Cuba)
PhD. José Ignacio Tello (National University of Distance Education, Spain)
PhD. Luis Alberto Montero (University of Havana, Cuba)
PhD. Giusseppe B. Suffritti (University of Sassari, Italia)
PhD. Luis Ramiro Piñeiro (University of Havana, Cuba)
PhD. Pedro Valdés Sosa (Joint Laboratory Cuba-China, UESTC, China)
PhD. Oristela Cuellar Justiz (Faculty of Computer Science and Technology, UCI, Cuba)
PhD. Monica Zoppé (SciVis, Milano, Italy)
PhD. Carlos de las Poza del Rio (University of San Sebastián, Chile)
PhD. Omar Mar Cornelio (CEMC, UCI, Cuba)
PhD. Jairo Rojas Delgado (CEMC, UCI, Cuba)
PhD. Hassán Lombera (CEDIN, UCI, Cuba)
Contact: PhD. Jorge Gulín-González (email: email@example.com)