IV International Workshop on Software Engineering and Quality.
The Software Engineering and Quality Research Group (GRISOFT) invites professionals, scientists and academics from the field of Software Engineering and Quality to discuss, analyze and learn about the advancement of technologies, methods and techniques to from the presentation of works resulting from scientific research and practical experience. The III International Software Engineering and Quality Workshop will take place from October 5th to 7th, 2021 in Havana, Cuba, within the framework of the IV International Scientific Conference of the University of Information Sciences (UCIENCIA 2021).
We give an appointment inspired to develop a workshop more aware of the role of information technology in sustainable development and the need to create alliances for the development of research projects, as well as fostering the link between teaching, research and production, elements that favor analyze and discuss situations from different perspectives and disciplines and permeates us to rethink and recreate the research in an integral and interdisciplinary way.
- Software engineering for contemporary products and service.
Developments in Agile and DevOps environments
Quality in communications services.
Quality in hardware embedded applications.
Software development as a service.
Web engineering and web services.
Software development for Internet of Things (IoT), disaster application recovery, mobile, bio-medical equipment. Critical missions in real time.
Mining of software repositories and data analytics.
Studies based on simulation in Software Engineering.
New ideas regarding metrics, evaluations, comparisons and development of empirical methods.
Artificial intelligence techniques for product and service quality
- Software test infrastructure
- Ecosystem of testing laboratories
- Risk based tests.
- Distributed tests, outsourse & insourse.
- Automation of activities and the use of disruptive technologies
- Cloud tests
- Testing for mobile applications
- Tests on API and microservices
- Evaluation and improvement of processes and services of Information Technology and Communications.
- Models, standards and standards for the improvement of processes and services
- Critical success factors for improvement
- Practical experiences in process improvement
- Benefits and improvement evaluation
- The team and roles for process improvement
- Process improvement in small and medium enterprises
- High levels of maturity
- Security, privacy and information protection.
- Application of Secure Software Development Cycle (S-SDLC) models.
- Experiences in Security by Design.
- Security training for development teams.
- Applications and principles of safe design.
- Security requirements.
- Detection of security vulnerabilities in early stages of development.
- Architecture and security components.
- Threat Modeling and Attack Surface.
- Automation of security tests in continuous integration environments.
- Static, dynamic and fuzzy security assessments of the source code.
- Proactive controls for secure development on mobile, web, IoT and AI platforms.
- Workshop of innovative ideas.
Dr. C. Yaimí Trujillo Casañola, Director of Software Quality, University of de Informatics Sciences, Cuba.