On behalf of the Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition Research Group de la Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas (UCI), and the Cuban Association for Pattern Recognition (ACRP), which is affiliated to the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR)., invite you to submit your contributions to the VIII International Congress on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition (IWAIPR 2023), in the context of the V International Scientific Conference UCIENCIA 2023, to be held from September 27 to 29, 2023 in the Varadero Beach Resort, Cuba.
All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings, which will be published by Springer as Lecture Notes in Computer Science, and one conference award will be given: IAPR-IWAIPR Best Paper Award. A special INVITED KEYNOTE LECTURE by Dr. Juan Humberto Sossa Azuela (Head of the Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory of the Center for Computing Research of the National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico), will complete the program.
Topics (and not limited)
- Intelligent data analysis
- Shape and Texture Analysis
- Spatial-Temporal Analysis
- Remote Sensing Applications
- Pattern Recognition Applications
- Application of Geometric Algebra in Pattern Recognition
- Deep and Reinforced Learning
- Special Hardware Architectures
- DB, Knowledge Bases and Linguistic Tools
- Big Data
- Image and Video Coding, Processing and Analysis
- Parallel and Distributed Computing in Pattern Recognition
- Data and Text Mining.
- Opinion Mining and Sentiment Analysis
- Mathematical Morphology
- Principles of Pattern Recognition
- Natural Language Processing
- Document Processing and Recognition
- Signal Processing and Analysis
- Combinatorial Logical Pattern Recognition
- Syntactic and Structural Pattern Recognition
- Speech and Voice Recognition
- Neural Networks
- Robotics and Humanoids
- Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Pattern Recognition
- Fuzzy and Hybrid Techniques in Pattern Recognition
- Mathematical Theory of Pattern Recognition
- Computer Vision
- Data Visualization and Applications of Pattern Recognition
- Other AI and Pattern Recognition Application Areas
Co-Chairs: PhD. Yanio Hernández Heredia, University of Informatics Sciences, Cuba
PhD. José Ruiz-Shulcloper, University of Informatics Sciences, Cuba
Executive Secretary: Eng. Vladimir Milián Núñez, University of Informatics Sciences, Cuba.
Rules for Presentation, Submission and Publication of Papers
Prospective authors are invited to contribute to the conference by submitting full papers by the SPRINGER ONLINE CONFERENCE SERVICE. Submissions should be written in English and their length should not exceed 12 pages including illustrations, results and references. Accepted contributions must be presented at the conference in English. All submissions will be peer reviewed for originality, technical content and relevance to the theme of IWAIPR 2023 by three members of the Program Committee. The final acceptance will be based upon double blind peer review of the full-length paper. In case of problems with SPRINGER ONLINE CONFERENCE SERVICE to upload the paper, use the EASYCHAIR SYSTEM, which will be the platform to be used by the rest of the Uciencia2023 workshops.
All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of the IWAIPR 2023, which will be published by Springer in Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Submissions should be prepared by following the instructions of Springer for the LNCS series (see LNCS CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS GUIDELINES), and implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the communication at the conference, if it is accepted.
PhD. Yanio Hernández Heredia
Scientific Committee Chair
Eng. Vladimir Milián Núñez