The Language Center of the University of Informatics Sciences invites teachers, researchers and professionals in general to the tenth edition of L@ngtech to share experiences in topics related to the process of language teaching and learning.
- Curricular design and contextualization of references in the teaching-learning process and the certification of language proficiency.
- The use of ICT in the teaching-learning process and the certification of language proficiency.
- Communicative competence in English language for the internationalization of curricula.
- The language teaching-learning process in postCOVID times.
President: Ph.D. Yoan Martínez Márquez, University of Informatics Sciences, Cuba
- Ph.D. Claudia Harsch, University of Bremen, Germany.
- Ph.D. Eduardo Garbey Savigne. University of Medical Sciences of Havana, Cuba.
- Ph.D. Manuel Narciso Montejo Lorenzo, University of Camagüey, Cuba
- Ph.D. Isora Enríquez O'Farrill, Enrique José Varona Pedagogical Sciences University, Cuba
- Ph.D. Santiago Jorge Rivera Pérez, Ministry of Higher Education, Cuba
- Ph.D. Tamara Gutiérrez Baffil, University of Pinar del Río, Cuba
- Ph.D. Ricardo Jorge Pavón Llera, University of Informatics Sciences, Cuba
- Ph.D. Liliana Argelia Casar Espino, University of Informatics Sciences, Cuba
- M. Sc. Marisela Alfaro Tamayo, University of Oriente, Cuba
- M. Sc. Marisol De La Caridad Patterson Peña, University of Informatics Sciences, Cuba
Rules for Presentation, Submission and Publication of Papers
Papers will be received through the EasyChair platform:
Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of the Convention, under the imprint Ediciones Futuro with the corresponding ISBN registration. A selection of the papers will be proposed for publication in journals related to the themes of the Symposium. Among them, the magazine "Transformación" of the University of Camagüey.
Ph. D. Yoan Martínez Márquez
President of the Workshop Scientific Committee
M. Sc. Antonio Pérez Correa
Executive Secretary of the Workshop Scientific Committee