Within the context of the 5th International Convention UCIENCIA 2023, researchers and academics are invited to the 4th International Workshop on University Extension to share experiences on the management of University Extension and its role in the university-society relationship.
- The management of university extension as a dynamic and transforming process of the two-way university-society relationship and its integration with substantive university processes.
- University extension in the management of strategic alliances that generate development and progress among universities, with governments, companies and institutions.
- Extension commitment to safeguarding heritage and defending the identity and cultural diversity of communities.
- Methodological experiences in the improvement of university extension projects and their transforming role in the community.
- University welfare, sports, gender, aging and social inclusion.
President: M. Sc. Antonio Gutiérrez Laborit, University of Informatics Sciences, Cuba.
- Ph.D. Odette González Aportela, Specialized Institute of Health Professionals, El Salvador.
- Ph.D. Amado Batista Mainegra, Editor-in-Chief of the "Salud y Desarrollo" Journal, El Salvador.
- Ph.D. Mercedes González Fernández-Larrea, University of Havana, Cuba.
- Ph.D. Gil Ramón González González, Founder of the Latin American Union of University Extension
- Ph.D. Armando Pérez Fuentes, University of Informatics Sciences, Cuba
- M. Sc. Julio Cesar Espronceda Pérez, University of Informatics Sciences, Cuba
- M. Sc. Ernesto García González, University of Informatics Sciences, Cuba
- M. Sc. Susel García Cedeño, University of Informatics Sciences, Cuba
Rules for Presentation, Submission and Publication of Papers
Papers will be received through the EasyChair platform:
Accepted papers will be published in the official reports of the Convention, under the imprint Ediciones Futuro with the corresponding ISBN registration. A selection of the papers will be proposed for publication in journals related to the themes of the Symposium. These are:
- Cuban Journal of Physical Culture, published by the University of Physical Culture and Sport Sciences "Manuel Fajardo" in coordination with the National Institute of Sports, Physical Education and Recreation (INDER, for its Spanish equivalent) of the Republic of Cuba http://accion.uccfd.cu/index.php/accion.
- "Salud y Desarrollo" Journal, biannual publication edited by the Specialized Institute of Health Professionals (IEPROES, for its Spanish equivalent) of the Republic of El Salvador
M. Sc. Antonio Gutiérrez Laborit
President of the Workshop Scientific Committee
M. Sc. Julio Cesar Espronceda Pérez
Executive Secretary of the Workshop Scientific Committee